|Ten artykuł należy przetłumaczyć. Jeśli możesz -!|
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
(ナルト- ナルティメットストーム, Naruto: Narutimetto Sutōmu)
Informacje o grze wideo
|Grywalne na||PlayStation 3|
|Seria||Naruto: Ultimate Ninja|
|Japońska||15 stycznia 2009|
|Angielska||4 listopada 2008|
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, w Japonii znana jako Naruto: Narutimate Storm (ナルト- ナルティメットストーム, Naruto: Narutimetto Sutōmu) to gra na PlayStation 3. Gra została ujawniona po raz pierwszy w 2007 roku, pod kryptonimem Naruto PS3 Project. Później gra została nazwana Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. Jej sequel, Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 został wydany w październiku 2010 roku.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm retains many of the gameplay elements from earlier instalments of the Ultimate Ninja series. The game features cel-shaded graphics that "will break the barrier between anime and video game". Although there is no online play, downloadable content is available in the form of extra support characters, alternative costumes, and new missions. Unlike previous games, where players fight on a two-dimensional background, Ultimate Ninja Storm allows players to fight in a completely three-dimensional setting. The story mode loosely covers the events of the anime up to episode 135.
One of the new features introduced to the series in Ultimate Ninja Storm is "Awakening Mode", a transformation that can be activated when a player loses a certain amount of health during a match. The health requirement for each character differs based on how powerful the transformation is. Once activated, the character gains new abilities, speed, and stronger attacks. A few of the characters in the game gain entirely new movesets after transforming, such as Naruto Uzumaki. With the d-pad, players can use preset items during a match that either damage the opponent or provide various status effects like increasing attack power, or lowering the opponent's defence.
Players are also able to customise their character's jutsu and select two support characters to use in a match. Returning to the game from previous instalments is "jutsu clash" mode, which is initiated if both players activate their special attack at the same time. During this mode, both players have to press the corresponding button as fast as possible in order to knock away their opponent.
Each character has an "ultimate jutsu". If it hits, both players either input button commands, mash a certain button, or spin the analog stick the fastest during the time limit. If the attacking player wins, the ultimate will hit, typically taking away around a third to a full bar of the opponent's health. If the defending player wins, they will escape without major damage.
Each character also has an "ultimate impact", where if the player holds down the melee button, the character controlled will charge up a very powerful strike. If it hits, it zooms in on the opponent's face taking a heavy blow in a short, cinematic close-up.
The game includes 25 playable characters, each of which can also be used as a support character during battle. Ten additional support-only characters were made available as free downloadable content. A new costume for Naruto is unlocked when all support characters are unlocked.
Grywalne postacie Edytuj
Nawiasy oznaczają Tryb(y) Przebudzenia postaci.
- Naruto Uzumaki (Tryb Lisa o Dziewięciu Ogonach, grywalny również w piżamie) (Tryb Drzemki)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Tryb Drugiego Stadium Przeklętego Znamienia, grywalny również w stroju z czasu Egzaminów na Chūnina) (Tryb Sharingana)
- Sakura Haruno (Tryb Złości Panny)
- Kakashi Hatake (Tryb Sharingana)
- Rock Lee (Tryb Ośmiu Bram)
- Neji Hyūga (Tryb Byakugana)
- Tenten (Tryb Narzędzi Ninja)
- Might Guy (Tryb Ośmiu Bram)
- Shikamaru Nara (Tryb Strategii)
- Chōji Akimichi (Tryb Pigułek Żywieniowych)
- Ino Yamanaka (Tryb Setki Rozsypanych Kwiatów)
- Kiba Inuzuka (Tryb Szału Berserkera)
- Shino Aburame (Tryb Żuków)
- Hinata Hyūga (Tryb Byakugana)
- Gaara (Tryb Brutalnego Piasku)
- Kankurō (Tryb Tańca Lalek)
- Temari (Tryb Tryb Tańca Niebiańskiego Wachlarza)
- Orochimaru (Tryba Sannina)
- Jiraiya (Tryb Sannina)
- Tsunade (Tryb Sannina)
- Third Hokage (Tryb Hokage)
- Itachi Uchiha (Tryb Tsukuyomi)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Tryb Skóry Rekina)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Tryb Wspaniałej Regeneracji)
- Kimimaro (Tryb Drugiego Stadium Przeklętego Znamienia)
Postacie tylko pomocnicze Edytuj
- Pierwszy Hokage
- Drugi Hokage
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Kurenai Yūhi
- Anko Mitarashi
Postacie wsparcia w trybie opowieści Edytuj
- The following characters can do jutsu clashes if customised with the right jutsu: Naruto (including his awakening), Sasuke (including his awakening), Kakashi, Neji, Guy, Choji, Kiba, Jiraiya, and Tsunade.
- The story mode is very similar to that of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3. It allows players to freely roam around Konoha, it has the ability to throw shuriken, and players track down characters for missions.
- In the story mode, Naruto can use "Naruto Cannon", a technique that lets Naruto to summon a clone and send him far distances without having to run. This ability is able to be used everywhere except for two areas; when you are on a wall-climbable part of a building or on the Hokage Residence, on the wooden roof level where the kanji symbol for Szablon:Translation is. Although the option of Naruto Cannon is available, it won't work for some odd reason. However, unlike the climbable wall, Naruto can still glow blue with chakra when on the roof.
- When Naruto hits his opponent with his ultimate jutsu, the opponent falls back and lands slouched, looking at Naruto. However, this does not happen if this ultimate jutsu hits Temari. Because she is the only female who is wearing a skirt, it shows her facing a different direction so players don't see underneath her clothing. This also continues on as she is the only one facing a different direction at the end where the opponent is slammed into the ground.